Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Thursday Portrait.....













For this weeks Thursday Portrait only,
I'm sparing you all pics of my haggard visage!!
But these comely young female athletes, are creating
quite the BUZZ in Olympic village...

Hope Solo..Goalkeeper US Soccer team. Nude and outspoken, Yowzer!!

Leryn Franco...Javelin Italian track team. 30 and Bellissimo!!!

Erika Prezerakou..Pole Vaulter Greek track team. Mega Ass, PERFECTLY Greek!

McKayla Maroney..US Gymnastic team. She's only 20!!! (I'm so ashamed)

Now don't forget, Thursday 8:00 PM EST. Write me a story with a plot
and a central character, using EXACTLY 55 words. Post it on your blog,
then come tell me about it. It's creative, it's challenging, and it's FUN!
Leryn Franco...Now THATS some "Bella Donna" that'll kill you for sure!
....But what a way to go!!!
Ciao...:-)

6 comments:

Cloudia said...

The basis of all art & architecture!


Aloha from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
<(-'.'-)>

> < } } ( ° >

the walking man said...

Damn am I missing something on TV? Keep on keeping me up to speed sir!

Maude Lynn said...

I've come to the conclusion that female athletes could rule the world if only they weren't having to deal with perpetual wedgies!

hedgewitch said...

Laughing *hard* at MZ.

and...Hmmm, my expert medical opinion is--you're healed, brother. See you later for a strictly verbal funfest.

Margaret said...

I thought your post was funny... but then I read Mama Zen & Hedgewitch... and you were upstaged! :)

GAB said...

So how do you manage to keep your old blog?