Sunday, February 5, 2012

Yes Galen, There Is A Virginia....




Hi Everybody...
What a bittersweet day today was.
Sweet because the Super Bowl ended up being
a fantastic game, Bitter because that means
the END of Football for another SEVEN months!!!
Grrrrrrrrr.......
Everyone had a great time at MoDoggies today, my
Gorgonzola Dip was a Terrific Hit! The Prosciuto that
I decided to go with caused such a stir that someone
nicknamed it...Sex on a Cracker! Nothing was left...
I won TWO 50.00 Footbal betting pools...A quick Hondo!!
But I was smart enough to save myself a container of the
Blue Veigned Delight to take on my Mini-Vacation that starts
on Wednesday. I'll be travelling to the Great Commonwealth of
Virginia, and I'll be back on Sunday.
I will be posting everyday, but I might not have much time to
visit others this week...Please bear with me.
Have a Kick Ass Week Peeps...G

13 comments:

Brian Miller said...

woot...so how close are you to me G?

it was a great game too...

lime said...

sex on a cracker, huh? now i want some more than ever. hope you have a great trip.

Margaret said...

Ah, Virginia, a PERFECT escape. Enjoy and take photos of that beautiful state. (Isn't it Republican?)

Anonymous said...

Safe travels! I just returned from two weeks in the Midwest.

Secret Agent Woman said...

Have a great time on your mini-vacation.

Akelamalu said...

Have a great time G-man. :)

the walking man said...

Damn I missed the Super Bowl AGAIN!!! Oh well. Have a good trip over the mountains and tell 'em I still love them.

hedgewitch said...

Enjoy your min-vay cay, G--and I'm still drooling over that recipe--but crackers are WAY to small for that sex thang---just sayin.

Akum said...

Not a bad way to spend a sunday, not a bad way

Teresa said...

Sounds like a great weekend all around. Enjoy yourself and have a safe trip.

Cathy Feaster said...

Have a great time, Galen!

informingarts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nara Malone said...

Waving. I'm in Virginia. Hope you enjoy your visit.