Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Venus and Mars.....



Hi everybody!!!
Thank you all for your well wishes.
I'm feeling much better.
I heard Paul McCartney's Venus and Mars on
the radio today, and I just couldn't get a few
interesting facts out of my head.....

*Women are better at remembering faces than men.
Especially womens faces!

*Women have a better sense of smell than men.

*1/3 of all women, and 1/5 of all men are scared of Spiders!

*Women's favorite food are Chocolate, Bread, and Ice Cream.

*Men's favorite food are Red Meat, Pizza, and Potatoes!

*Women cry FIVE times more than men.

*More men can whistle than women.

*Boys get more Colds than Girls. But Women get
more Cols than Men!

*Women sleep and Dream more than Men.

*Men Snore more early in life. After Menopause...
Women make up for it!

*Twice as many women...Can touch their nose with
their Tongue.

*The 2 highest IQ's ever recorded were by women!

*In general, Men can read finer print than Women.

*Women tend to hear better than Men....HUH?

*Men smile more at strangers than women.

*Women generally are Crazier than Men.

*More Men are Ass-Holes than Women!

* G-Man grows weary and will see Y'all Tomorrow!!

13 comments:

Christine said...

I agree with the crazy comment, but I prefer red meat, pizza and potatoes, and I can whistle too.

RNSANE said...

I'm glad you are better, G-man...didn't know you were ill. I have been so out of touch, having fun. I had company for two weeks -my best friend from New Orleans - and we were on the go ( mostly trying all my favorite restaurants
- as she so generously was treating for it everything! ).

Thank you for all this information. I definitely prefer red meat, though - red meat and chocolate...can do without the ice cream!

Cloudia said...

ah estrogen!


All true, Bro, all true...


Aloha from Waikiki;


Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>


> < } } ( ° >

< ° ) } } > <

Brian Miller said...

glad you are feeling better man...why is it that they get to dream more huh? that is not fair...

TALON said...

I'm laughing at the hearing stat...I think men have selective hearing. And it seems they select not to listen to women too much ;)

So glad you are feeling better, Galen!

MorningAJ said...

I admit I'm crazy.
I cry, but I can whistle.
Love chocolate and ice cream
Also like potatoes.
I've always snored (unfortunately).
I hope I have a high IQ
and that I'm not an asshole.
Only an idiot smiles at a stranger
Didn't your mother ever warn you?
I can never remember a face
But my hearing is good.
So what am I?


(Not average, obviously!)

Glad you're finally feeling better!

the walking man said...

Women hear in higer ranges than men and that is all I am going to say because I value my testicles.

Akelamalu said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better G. x

hedgewitch said...

Thanks for the factoids, Professor G. My guess--men smile more at strangers because more than half of the strangers are female.

Just sayin...Glad you're finally feeling better..

Mona said...

By the fav food category, I must be a Man!

Galen Hugs! Today is Walking Man's Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hedgewitch spoke my mind for me!

Celebrate the differences, I say. Especially after a long day of working with too many women.

Also, G- pop me an email when you have a chance. I shot a photo the other night that is totally yours. You are gonna love it!

haiku love songs said...

i've gone my whole life without trying to touch my nose with my tongue {i can't. nor can i curl my tongue or wiggle my ears.}

old Mars is looking a little tuckered out there. {smile}

happy you're feeling better. ♥
dani

lime said...

well, i am among the 2/3 of women who are not afraid of spiders and mr. lime is among the 1/3 of men who are.