Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day Goodies.....







My son Reese saw to it that Father's Day was Special!
I needed a power screwdriver for work, cause reefing
on old rusty liscense plate screws when its 90 degrees
ain't fun. Yesterday we went to World Famous Frankenmuth
and stopped at Kerns Sausage Shoppe. Even though I HATE
HATE HATE liver...This Smoked Liver Ring is a cross
between a Creamy Pate' and Heaven!! The German Bologna
is terrific. This 3 year old Extra Sharp Cheddar?
Magnifique!!!
Those are my 3-D Green Lantern glasses, I Loved That Movie!
"In brightest day
In blackest night
No evil shall
Escape my sight
Let those that worship
Evils might
Beware my power
Green Lantern's Light"!!!

It makes you proud to be a Dad.

12 comments:

Me said...

Sounds like you had a great day. :)

Christine said...

Man that just brought back memories to me, after Dad died my Mom took a bus tour to Frankenmuth. She was absolutely thrilled by the entire trip, I can still picture the brochure she showed me. Sounds like you had a fantastic Father's Day! :)

Serena said...

Glad you enjoyed your day and got plenty of goodies.:)

lime said...

so glad you had such a great day! i'll pass on the liver sausage though!

Brian Miller said...

well sounds like you scored...for sure...happy fathers day G man!

Life@Cee said...

It all sounds great, except for that liver thing.

MorningAJ said...

Glad you had a good day. Dads are great.

Akum said...

Hell yeah, every men needs a power screwing tools (oops.. it did not came out right) love liver sausages

Pheromone Girl said...

I can so see you as a Lantern fan. Glad you liked the movie - and had a great Father's Day!

Millie said...

So glad you had a wonderful Father's Day!

Lou said...

Sounds perfect, G-Dude!

secret agent woman said...

Glad you had a good one. I have a cordless drill that I have found very useful.