Monday, December 28, 2009
A Ms. Helen Bedd from Chancre Ohio asks....
"Dear Mr. Knowitall, is it true that the dying words of Groucho Marx were 'Last words are for fools, that haven't said enough'?
Dear Helen....NO!! That was KARL Marx!! Groucho's last words were..'Die my dear? Why thats the last thing I'll ever do'!
And while we are on the subject, how about a few more famous last words?
* "I have a terrific headache"...Franklin Roosevelt
* "I should never have switched from Scotch to Martini's"...Humphrey Bogart
* "My wallpaper and I are fighting a duel to the death, either it goes or I go"!...Oscar Wilde
* "I'll have a Ham and Swiss please"...Cass Elliott
* "My butt hurts"...Rock Hudson
* "I guess one cheeseburger ain't gonna kill me"!...Mahatma Ghandi
* "Damn that yellow snow"!!...Frank Zappa
* "FOOLS!!! I said press an ASS to my breast"...Cleopatra
* "I don't need no stinking safety net"...Karl Wallenda
* "No thanks Raul, not today. Just take a little off the top"...Marie Antoinette
* "Dying is easy, Comedy is hard"...George Bernard Shaw
I hope you enjoyed these little Histrical Tid-Bits.
Remember them if you are ever on Jeopardy or Discovery's Cash Cab!