Monday, February 16, 2009
Many people have said to me recently....
"Galen, I didn't know you were a golfer".
Well, I'm not really a golfer, but I do like to golf.
Please consider this.....
IN 1923, WHO WAS:
1. President of the largest U.S. Steel Corp.?
2. President of the largest U.S. Gas Co.?
3. President of the NY Stock Exchange?
4. The greatest wheat speculator?
5. The Great Bear of Wall Street?
1. Charles Schwab (no relation to the stock broker). He died a pauper avoiding bankruptcy!
2. Edward Hopson...He wet insane!
3. Richard Whitney..He was released from prison early to die at home!
4. Arthur Cooger...He died abroad, penniless!
5. Cosabee Livermore...He committed suicide!
That same year 1923, Gene Sarazen won BOTH the PGA and the U.S Open in golf!!
What became of him?
He played golf until he was 92.
In 1999 he died at age 95.
He was very financially secure at the time of his death!
The Moral To This Story?.......
FUCK WORK...PLAY GOLF!!!!!