Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day.....


Hi Everybody....I hope you are enjoying a fine Mother's Day!
I'm cleaning the garage, and cooking at home...
We are having grilled salmon steaks..
Coconut Shrimp..
Beer Battered Onion Rings..
All Home-Made of course..
.
But one of the reasons that I have the Pig Pic, is that on Monday I am returning to Swine-Fest!
But this one will be with a little twist...I am asking for your help AND participation!!
I was chatting with Jenn last week, and I mentioned that Reeses bedroom looked like a Pig-Sty.
She claimed that her #1 daughter's looked quite awful..The very talented Lime also has mentioned that her kids rooms are toxic as well. So my bright idea is that everyone please take a pic of the messiest room in your home, and E-Mail it to the G-Man!!
Tomorrow for Swinefest I will have a grand display of all of these lovely Pig-Pens!!!
I know it's nothing to be proud of, but I'm sure we all one garaged out room in your house...
Come On, it'l be fun...My E-Mail addy is in my profile...
.
Happy Mother's Day To all you Moms....
.
Peace...!

8 comments:

SignGurl said...

I'm on my way for dinner. Save me some salmon and rings.

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

I'll work on my picture.

Pam said...

i think my girls' rooms would have everyone's beat! LOL but today is room clean up day. of course they are lazy, so i'm thinking it's not going to get that cleaned up.

thanks for the mother's day wish and happy mother's day to all!

Cha Cha said...

Happy salmon-eating!

buffalodick said...

Sounds like a feast! Have a good one...

lime said...

you should have a vote to see which one is worst. i am betting my #2 child's room would win hands down.

Serena said...

Dinner sounds wonderful.

No pix from me. I have had it with swine, stys, pens, and all things oinker-pig. The whole world doesn't need to see it.:)

GAB said...

umm yeah no well maybe let me look into that!

G-Man said...

Jenn....
Your pic was a joke!
That room was like out of Better Homes and Gardens...G

Ciara...
When you see what was submitted, you'll SHIT!
hahahaha....G

Strumpet....?
The "other" pink meat!!
(Thats a Bob Zany joke)
;-)

Buff....
Saw your dinner...
It looked awesome!!

Lime....?
You do know of course, that you have the inside track..hehehehe..:)

Awwww Sherry...
Thats because your house is immaculate!!!!
xoxbgxox

Gab....
Thanks Gale for your contribution...Galen