Monday, March 26, 2012
Mr. Knowitall Asks....
Ya know, sometimes being Mr. Knowitall is a real
challenge. Some weeks I need some help on the more
philosophical dilemmas. This is one of those weeks!!
Here's a few question that I would like some feed-back on.
* Is it EVER OK for 2 straight men to ride on a Motorcycle?
* Should you tell a total stranger that their zipper is open?
* In Court, do Athiests have to swear on the Bible? Hindu's?
* Is it OK to use room freshener as a Cologne?
* Do you tell people that they have a booger hanging?
* In crowded movie theaters, which armrest is yours?
* Do you need a Silencer to shoot a Mime?
* Speed of Light, Speed of Sound. Is there a Speed of Smell?
* Can FAT people go Skinny-Dipping?
* Do Chinese people get Tattoo's of English Writing that they know
NOTHING about but it seems Trendy?
* If a Hermaphrodite goes missing, should you put the "Have you
seen this person" picture on a carton of Half & Half?
Mr. Knowitall grows weary from all this inquiring.
(Plus I have a Home-Made Pizza in the oven)