Monday, March 22, 2010
A Mr. Richard Fader from Ft. Lee New Jersey asks....
"Dear Mr. Knowitall, Where have all the philosophers gone?"
In your opinion, what are some of the most complex mysteries confronting us today"?
Dear Richard, "What is the meaning of life"? Has nothing on these conundrums...
* Do hungry crows have ravenous appetites?
* If a lawyer can be disbarred, and a clergyman defrocked... Can electricians be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed, and tree surgeons disembarked?
* When cheese gets it's picture taken, what does it say?
* Why is brassiere singular, and panties plural?
* Why are builders afraid to have a 13th floor, but book publishers aren't afraid to have a Chapter 11?
* If a word is misspelled in a dictionary, how would we know?
* Why is it that writers write, but grocers don't groce, and hammers don't ham?
* Why do 'slow down', and 'slow up', mean the same thing?
* Why doesn't onomatopoeia sound like what it is?
* Why do 'fat chance', and 'slim chance' mean the same thing?
* If humans evolved from monkeys and apes..Why do we still have monkeys and apes?
* How can weather be 'Hot as Hell' one day..And 'Cold as Hell' another?
* Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
* Why don't you ever see this headline.."Psychic Wins Lottery"???
* Why is it called lipstick, if you can still move your lips?
* When you 'Lose your Temper', shouldn't that mean you get happy?
* If someone is deceased, did they just come back from the dead?
* How do you get off a non-stop flight?
* If Blind people wear dark glasses, why don't deaf people wear ear muffs?
See Richard...Important questions are still being debated!
Mr. Knowitall grows weary from all that important thinking...
See you tomorrow...