Monday, January 19, 2009

You Know What I'm Missin.........



Hi everybody....I'm sure you all know by now that the G-Man LOVES his Harley! I owned a Motorcycle before I owned a car, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I'm a Biker! Just to clear up any confusion about the term "Biker", here are a few guidelines that may clear up the subject...

YOU KNOW YOU'RE A BIKER IF.......

*Your wife has asked you to move your bike so she can see the TV.

*Your best friends are named after reptiles!

*You own more black T-Shirts than underwear.

*Taking your wife on a cruise means going to Bike Nite.

*Sturgis is your dream vacation.

*You ever quit a job to go to Sturgis.

*You only took a job to pay for the trip to Sturgis.

*Your only 3-Piece suit is a leather jacket, leather vest, and chaps.

*Your "ole lady" can only eat a hot dog if it's suspended from a string above your bike.

*You buy any newborn, Harley-Jammies

*You can identify any bug by it's taste.

*You think Black and Orange would make great house colors.

*You think God invented Winter just so you can have your bike painted.

*People know your a biker even though you don't want them to.

*One of your children or pets have either Harley or Davidson in their name.

*People have nearly died of starvation looking at your Bike Trip Pics.

*Over half of the pics that you take have your bike in it.

*You don't go one single day without wearing SOMETHING that says Harley-Davidson.

*The weather is too bad for riding, so you start your bike up and sit on it in the garage.

*You see no use in going to a bar without bikes parked out front.

*You get hit by a car, break your leg, then tell the cop.."I'm OK, I can ride home".

*You stare longer at the pictures of the bikes in "EASYRIDERS", than you do the naked chicks !

Whew, I got blisters on my fingers...More next week!

Peace...!!!

16 comments:

lime said...

YAHTZEE!

lime said...

been a long while since i got the top spot....feels good.

and you are too a biker and we all know it. it's part of your charm.

Serena said...

So, this is like a passage from the Biker's Bible? LOL. You enjoy it; that's all that counts.:)

Mona said...

Galen? is this a Ballad of the Easy Rider?

tsduff said...

Man alive, I qualified in more ways than I will admit as a female biker. But I WILL admit to winning the Wienie Bite before...nice trophy to prove it! That is my claim to fame.... Great POST!

PS: I never made it to Sturgis (though not for want of trying)... but my Sweetie lived there for years... does that count?

S said...

Hey Gman, do you have a copy of the pic of you and Rupert? Can you post it, huh, huh, can you?

I really wanna see it!

He's my hero!

Shadow said...

heee heee heee, i've come across a few of these, living with a biker myself...

barman said...

You my friend ARE a biker at heart and always will be. Very funny.

I can hear the Harley revving i the background...

snowelf said...

Be honest Galen--did you ever strap your kids on your bike and use it as a high chair?!! :) ;)

--snow

Akelamalu said...

So don't you do any of those as you're not a biker? LOL

buffalodick said...

Hunted in Gillette, Wyoming once, after Sturgis bike rally- bar had bought a bazillion left-over jello shooters from Sturgis...selling them at 4 for a buck! Bought $20 worth, and told the bartender to give everyone in the bar 3-4 shooters! Made a lot of friends that night!

G-Man said...

YAY Trini!...Quick draw!!
Thank You Sherry...xo
Monique...Yes it is!
Yes Terry, that counts..:-)
Suzay-Cue...I'll look OK?
Oh yeah, you ride don't you Shadow?
Hahaha..Thanks Bryan.
SNOWELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ake...hehehehe
Buff...Wednesday of Sturgis Bike Week, everyone travels to Gillette for No-Panty Wednesday!! Too many Cops for shenanigans though...

laughingwolf said...

i only write about em :O lol

JihadGene said...

My best friends are reptiles!

Great Reader KIM Jong IL

jodi said...

Hey G. I thought my Dad held the supreme title of "Mr. Knowitall"! Check out my post "Free Bird" for my limited Harley exposure.

Katrina Josaphat said...

Bodyweight reduction is among the main industries while in the marketplace though, it is usually not astonishing as over 60 for the planet population is taken into. Superslim hoodia capsules and tablets are 100 very pure high dosage hoodia, there is no caffeine or ephedrine. 11 jeux de motos wrote these pithy words this domain appears to get a good ammount of visitors.