I usually hate Meme's. Most of them are stupid, lascivious, and redundant. Thats not to say that there aren't some very interesting ones out there. The beautiful Lime is the Queen of Meme's, and her answers are always worth the price of admission, but for the most part I prefer my own! So if you choose to participate, be careful, it may date you......
1. Do you own any Video or DVD that you have never watched?
A. Yes, My brother always gets me that stuff for Christmas. And those $2.99 vids in the "Bargain Bin" at Wall-Mart seemed like a good idea at the time!
2. Do you own a Vid or a DVD that your spouse/other does NOT know about?
A. What do you think?
3. Have you ever owned an 8-Track player?
A. Hahaha....Many! In fact I own several right now that still work!
4. Do you have a device in your home that would play a vinyl record?
A. Of course! I still play my old albums, scratches and all!
5. Is this you...."Boom-Box"...."Sony Walk-Man".....I-Pod...?
A. Yes, although I never carried a Boom-Box around on my shoulder!
6. Is there a Black/White TV in your home right now?
A. Hmmmm, Me? The King of Trash? Saver of everything?....No, oddly enough.
7. Have you ever been on TV?
A. Many times....Commercials for our Dealership!
8. Do you personally know a celebrity?
A. Does Michael Moore count?
9. Have you ever puked at a Concert?
A. I haven't puked since I was 12....EVER! ( I hate puke, and all talk of puke)
10. Have you ever been puked 'on' at a concert?
A. By Mrs. G, at George Harrison, 1975, Detroit Michigan....Too much cheap Canadian Wine!
Also I got a few drops of puke 'splash' on me at The Who ( with Keith Moon ), 1975, The Pontiac Silverdome...By some drunk mother-fucker named Eddie that was sitting behind me ....
....If you have the urge to participate in this Meme, feel free to do so. Or you may steal it, or you may just answer either of the last two Nauseating questions..... Go ahead, I have some Pepto!
Have a great TMI Tuesday.... Peace!