Hi Everybody...G-Man here. The lovely Pink Ginger has tagged me to list 8 things or thoughts about myself. Since I consider myself quite boring, I hope you can stay awake long enough to read this boring list......
1) I hate Puke...And all talk of Puke!
(Personally, I haven't puked since I was 12)
2) My Favorite music to listen to is The Doors!
(I have every album, cassette, and CD)
3)I go to the bar at least 3 times a week!
(....But I do NOT drink alcohol...well, rarely)
4) I love The Food Channel....Obviously!
(Sandra Lee is one HOT Bitch!!)
5) I love AND prefer to drive my own vehicle when I go on vacation.
( Me and my family have been to all contiguous 48 States together)
6) When talking with my friends, I tend to randomly spew movie quotes into the conversation, regardless if the person that I'm speaking with knows the movie or has seen it...Example: "I'm the boss, need the info".."You shot me you A-Hole"...
"Crazy Dutch Bastard"....or "I'll be your huckleberry".."Poor soul, the stress was more than he could bear".."Very Cosmopolitan"....And on and on and on.
7) Anytime I get the opportunity to see a Andrew Lloyd Webber Musical....I do! I have seen...
"Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"..1 time
"Phantom of the Opera"..5 times (Twice, at the beautifully restored Pantages Theater in Toronto, the last time being it's last run there, with Paul Stanley of Kiss as the Phantom.)
"Jesus Christ Superstar"..10 times ( 8 times with the fantastic Ted Neely as Jesus, and twice with Yvonne Elleman as Mary)
8) I love more than anything...Sitting in Section 41..Row 26..Seat 13..Ann Arbor Michigan...
This happens for 7 or 8 Saturdays in the Fall, as it has for the last 30 years..Go Blue!!!!!!
This is a very monumental post for the G-Man....I downloaded and posted this pic myself..
Special Thanks to...
Jenn of course, for walking me through this..
Mona, for E-Mailing me this pic..
Corrine for tagging me..
And all my blogger buds that have given me almost a years worth of encouragement!!