Susie says this is Musical Monday. Well tonight Galen is very tired, so I'm getting this one in just under the wire...These are very easy questions..I usually place no stipulations on my posts, but for this one I ask that you only answer one question....Now you can blab, and expound, and joke all that you want to. I'll post more later this week, and they will get harder.....
Name That Tune.........These snippets of song are all from the 70's
1. "One less egg to fry"
2. "I'f I find you've been creeping 'round my back stairs"
3. "Your a fine girl, what a good wife you would be"
4. "Our love is like a ship on the ocean"
5. "Little Boy Blue and the Man in the Moon"
6. "Suzanne, the plans they made put an end to you"
7. "You had me several years ago"
8. " Freedoms just another word, for nothing left to lose"
9. " They haven't had that spirit here since 1969"
10. "Sedaka is back"
Now remember, answer only one question! If you would like an alternate topic though, do this for me...Give me your most favorite Movie line from the 70's......Example:
" I'm walkin Heya"
" I know what your thinkin...... Did I fire 5 shots, or did I fire 6 ?
" I got one!"..........."Don't get cocky kid"!
OK?....That should keep you kids out of trouble for awhile...Peace. ......... Galen