Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Vampires Live Forever...?





SUPPOSEDLY......Cassandra Peterson  aka Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, just
turned 62. Really? The top picture was taken in 1960 in front of her new Caddy!!
And there is documented proof that she was the original "Mistress" to our 29th
President Warren G. Harding. She's the reason Mrs. Harding poisened him in the
first place. Rumor has it that she used to bang Ben Franklin!!!
Maybe there is something to this 'Vampire Business' after all.....Stay tuned.

7 comments:

Brian Miller said...

wow...i think there might be a fountain of youth in this vampire thing...smiles.

Unknown said...

She looks FANTASTIC! And I was just a kid watching her on T.V. now I am an old biddy myself.

GAB said...

WOW I remember seeing her when I was a teenager. I want some of that Fountain of youth stuff she has!

TALON said...

I hope I look even half as good at 62! But, yeah, in reality she's probably 897 and has bitten the neck of many a plastic surgeon to keep her company on those long bright days. :)

Fireblossom said...

ELVIRA!!!! *swooooooooooon* I LOVE Elvira! Her humor is so corny and fun, and she drives the coolest car ever. This reminds, me it's time to get out my Elvira movie dvd and watch it. The funniest bit is that everybody in this uptight New England town snobs her except the kids and the Amish couple. You rock for featuring he Queen of the dark, Man!

Oh, and um...

UNpleasant dreams!

Fireblossom said...

^^^that was supposed to say "G Man", not just "Man". My lappy tends to drop caps!

Margaret said...

I was going to say "I'll drink what she's drinking"... but then again, maybe not. :) She looks fantastic.