Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Thursday Portrait.....




A couple of years ago I bought this Red Cavalier.
It's still a GREAT car, It's comfy, runs good, gets fantastic gas mileage.
Last week we were running a Crazy deal on a LS Cruze.
After selling them like they were going out of style, I wanted to share
in the frenzy also. So after finding out that my credit score was decent, I got
an unbelievable lease deal...27 Months, 16,500 miles a year, 175.00 a month!!
How could I NOT do it? (Even though my salesman was kind of a dink...hehehehe)
So I sold Reeses (Mine) 1998 Oldsmobile with 175,000 miles for 800.00 Bucks, and
he is now driving the Red Cav......
I am making him pay the remaining 10 payments, which he gladly agreed to for.......
$155.00 dollars a month!!!
What a Coincidence eh?
See you Thursday Night 8:00 PM EST.
40 MPG Hwy!!!!!
Chevrolet.....The Heartbeat of America!

11 comments:

Perchpike said...

(Y)Nice ride Big G. FISH ON !!!

Secret Agent Woman said...

Well, good for you - hope you enjoy it!

Brian Miller said...

nice...way to score a great deal on a cool car...

Cloudia said...

My Dad gave me the red Cav that I drive today - it lasted longer than he did unfortunately.


Aloha from Honolulu,

Comfort Spiral
=^..^=

> < } } ( ° >

lime said...

nice set of rides there, g-man. red and blue cars posted on the night of the debate, huh? you and reese debating the merits of each car?

Shadow said...

a salesman has a plan for every eventuality, right?

the walking man said...

Was the Cruze so cheap because the detailer ran it into a tree? 16,500 miles a year? why not 16,555? I am sure your salesman could have gone into the bosses office and worked out a deal for you.

Akelamalu said...

Great deal G!

Craig said...

We just sold our '03 Cavalier to our daughter, with 250k miles on it. . .

Mona said...

Funny, in India they have come up with,'if you love red and blue, you have traces of colonial subaltern germs in you'

So I'll just say...I love the pictures here!

Other Mary said...

Hey, nice wheels!