Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Thursday Portrait.....





As you can see by the leaves on my beautiful Birch tree, (and the calendar)
It's October!!!!
That means THREE things...
1.) Somewhere there will be drunk Germans. (Or people that are German for a day)
2.) It's a month of scary and creepy events
3.) The average mean temperature in most of Michigan is in the Mid-Fifties.

According to the thermometer on my new Cruze, it's...hehehehe, take a guess!
And you know what event takes place starting at 8:00 PM EST Thursday, so help
a host out and give me something scary and/or creepy before the month ends.
I have something creepy planned, please join in on the fun........

8 comments:

Secret Agent Woman said...

It's very autumnal here, too, but still warm enough for t-shirts in the afternoons.

Secret Agent Woman said...

Parcheesi!

Brian Miller said...

not too cold out there...just right i would say...smiles...the trees are turning here as well...cold mornings and nice by the afternoon....

will be catching up with you on friday sir...

Anupama K. Mazumder said...

Lets see what scary thing is in the pipeline.

www.anucreations.blogspot.in

Shadow said...

your tree is a beauty!!!! and this sober german can say to you today, you and your 55... *grin*

Akelamalu said...

Your tree is just lovely!


OK I didn't need a reminder I'm playing tomorrow. ;)

lime said...

yep, sounds about right all the way around. ah...my favorite season!

hedgewitch said...

Love your white birch, G--we can't grow those here. I have birch envy.

I have a complete fairy tale--and it's creepy in its own way. See ya later.