Sunday, June 26, 2011

G-Mans New/Old Ride.....






Remember my 95 Buick Century with 160,000 miles
on it? The windows didn't roll down, and the shocks
were shot. When it rained or snowed I had to hang
something over the window to keep the elements out.

Out with the Old...In with the New!

One of the perks of working at a car lot is that you
see some amazing trade-ins, and if Mgmt. is kind they
give employees first shot and a great deal!
A 65 year old lady was the only owner if this 2002
Chevy Cavalier LS Sport. It just turned 100,000 miles,
and it's an Automatic, Anti-Lock brakes, Machined
Aluminum wheels, spoiler, Cassette and CD BOTH! The air
blows very cold, and the tires are good!
My price? 3000.00 Bucks plus Tax!! I got 300 for
the Buick, and I already drove it to Ohio yesterday
for my yearly Fireworks run!!
I'm having a Kick Ass Month, and I'll be taking some time
off after the 4th....Life is Good!

16 comments:

Millie said...

WooHoo! Looks good! ~That's from the human~

Unknown said...

You look good in red!

Me said...

Nice one! Congrats on the new ride! :)

lime said...

dang! that's a sweet deal. can ya hook ME up?

Brian Miller said...

nice ride dude...and kinda glad you can keep your pants on now too..lol

KB said...

Good for you!

S said...

Very cool car Gman! Have fun withit. miss you.

MorningAJ said...

Hey! Boy racer! There's something about a new car that just puts a smile on your face. Enjoy.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

I don't like automatics but it looks pretty sweeeeeet!

Congratulations

the walking man said...

Shines like a new dime! One day I will have to post a picture of the drivers window in the gray ghost, the rig I have in place to keep it up. I am glad though I never had to hang one of the old lady's sheets out the window to dry it as I drove down the road.

Anonymous said...

Woo! congratulations on the new wheels. Looks nice. :)

Akelamalu said...

WOW cool wheels. Red is my favourite colour. :)

PattiKen said...

Smokin' deal! Happy new/old car, G-Man.

hedgewitch said...

Can't beat that with a stick. Watch out for speed traps, my friend--cos she looks made to move.

Jannie Funster said...

Dearest Kicker of Ass, on many many levels...

Forget the Cavalier -- YOU are what's looking good!

Cassette player would be good, I've got a few old ones I'd like to listen to.

xoxo

Margaret said...

That's some shnazzy wheels there! Cant believe it has 100,000 miles on it!! $300 for the old one... Only a good deal if it included the sheet/window protector? LOL