Monday, May 11, 2009

I Love Spring.....







Hi everybody...
I hope you all had a great week-end.
I had to work Saturday, so Sunday was my only day off.
That gave me time to clean and dust..
Mow the lawn...
Go get a Tim Horton's coffee..
Prepare Brunch (BLT's )..
And while my son treated my wife to the New Star Trek movie..
Marinate chicken and ribs for a late afternoon dinner for about 8 people..
I decided not to put a wet sauce on the grilled meat, and it went just great with my 'Killer' Gargozola/Pecan/Romaine/Red Onion/Roma Tomato/Raspberry Vinaigrette dinner salad, and I also made Curry/Marsala Jasmine rice!!
Topped off with a cold refreshing Molson Canadian...
What could be better?
Have a Great Week.....
Peace...!!!

15 comments:

Serena said...

Oooo, how pretty! The food doesn't look bad, either. And that's a nice picture of you, Mr. G.:)

Akum said...

Looks mouthwatering... Have a great week ahead

buffalodick said...

It was a cookin' day for me, too!

Evalinn said...

Sounds like u had a great weekend! :-) Me too, got lots of things done, including relax!

lime said...

good weather, good food and your weber. you were in your element and sweetly making the day nice for everyone. you're a dear to those you hold dear.

Maude Lynn said...

That sounds fabulous!

Have a great week!

Dr.John said...

Looks and reads great.
My sons took Betty to a baseball game.

S said...

Oh I just knew there would be something yummy to eat over here! Im starving! Got any leftovers?

:)
Have a good week, Gman.

Shadow said...

oh man, i'm gonna have to get to that continent of yours, just for a meal. one day...

Akelamalu said...

Next time you have a barbie can I come?? :)

Mona said...

Spring looks great everywhere ;)

That is a LOT of cooking! Glad to hear you had fun with family!

clean and crazy said...

you are going to have to cook for us internet friends one day you know!! i am so glad you had a marvelous weekend, even if it was only one day, what a day!!

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a cookout on a spring day.

Breazy said...

I had to work Saturday as well and I was supposed to work Sunday but the boss decided to close at the last minute..yay!

The food looks and sounds delish Galen.

Have a great Tuesday!

JihadGene said...

I love spring and it looks like you got some spring chicken on the grill!