I've been tagged by the delicious Searabbit...
I have to list 8 weird things or habits about myself..
Then I'm supposed to tag 8 other people.
I'll do the list, but I don't know 8 bloggers
that has not been tagged now or before...Sorry Jo!
1. Even though I own a motorcycle, I have NEVER been on or ridden a snowmobile!
2. I have not puked since the age of 12, my 17 year old son has not puked since 4..
Both of us hate pukers, and all talk of puke!!!!!
3. I have never had a broken bone or cavity in my life!
4. I hate with a passion.... liver, and canned peas.Although I love Braunsweiger,
Pate', and liver sausage...I also love frozen or fresh peas!!
5. I have been a Diabetic and insulin dependant for 12 years....
When I went to the hospital in 1995, in the throes of an attack,
my blood sugar was 1060...I was in ICU for 3 days on a direct insulin drip!
6. I have been to all contiguous 48 states..( never been to Alaska or Hawaii )
But I never left the state of Michigan, until a trip to Toledo at age 18..
7. When I see a man in public wearing flip-flops....I want to 'bitch-slap' him!!!
Men should only wear them in a public shower...like at a camp-ground or YMCA!
8. I have flown places many times, but I prefer to drive anywhere I go..
I do NOT have a fear of flying..I just hate airports, metal detectors, and customs!
I enjoy driving my own car, marveling at the beautiful scenery of North America,
and stopping at places off the beaten path....
The Corn Palace
All Civil War Battlefields
All National Parks
Arthur Bryant's Famous BB-Q
The Hog's Breath
Thanks Jo for giving me the idea for this post, And everybody else.....
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!......Galen