Is everybody ready for the Week-End? Yeah, well I have to work! But last week our very good friend, and the Worlds Hottest Angel of Mercy Jillie, tagged me on a meme...
I'm supposed to list 7 habits, bad or good. And list my 7 favorite songs, so here goes;
1. I go through about one pack of Q-Tips every month! But if I run out, I just peel some of the cotton from around the tip of a used one....and re-use it! I can get about 4 days from one if I don't break it!
2. Often I work late, so I have a tendancy to eat a meal way too late at night!
3. I Like my Soda Pop very cold, so I put it the freezer for about 45 Minutes.
Well, sometimes I forget about it..............BOOM!
4. If I have an appointment, or if I am going to an event, I am always way early!
I love getting the best seat at the theater, or being 1st in line....
5. On the flip side of that, if I have a test, or a perscription to fill, I always wait until the very last minute to do it
6. At every meal no matter whats for dinner, I make a sandwich! Either out of whatever bread is being served, or out of the dinner roll.....Every meal!! It drives my friends and family CRAZY!! Of course thats part of the reason that I do it!!...Hahahaha
7. Since I don't blog at work anymore, I blog way too much at home! I hardly ever watch any TV anymore, and when I do watch TV, I'm also blogging........
1. Free Bird.....Lynyrd Skynyrd
2. Radar Love...Golden Earring
3. 25 or 6 to 4 .....Chicago
4. Dynamo Hum....Frank Zappa
5. Highway Song....Blackfoot
6. While My Guitar Gently Weeps....Beatles..( George Harrison )
7. In The Hall of the Mountain King....Edvard Grieg( composer )
Tomorrow I could have a different list, but today, this is it!! Oh yeah, I'm supposed to tag 7 other people for this little self-revealing meme...
1. Roxi.....Lady R.
4. Buddha Girl
Tag....Your It!!!.......Sorry guys, but it is an easy post!!!....... Peace...... Galen